Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I don't hate you but i don't want you

ini DISAGREE.
who says that when we're not in love,we don't look pretty?
I admit love is everything in life.
but not the real eveything in the world 
where i have been living.

frankly speaking,
i hate speaking about feelings or emotional things
it really mess me up
because i don't have seeing the sweetness of the thing
despite 
i really kind of 'whatever'

i seems annoyed 
but you are the one who make me this up
seriously we're in 'okay' relationship
a normal particular kind of
but i still don't want you to enter my life once
.again.
please.don't ever talk,text,im or fb-ing me.
i could not stop that to you
if
you still keep in touch with me

we're not hating each other,we're a less talking friends.
we're just a 'like' comment things in facebook


i begging.
please stay away from my life.
for your own good sake and mine.

sorry,im not breaking your heart but to help away from it really breaking and smash up



No comments:

Post a Comment