Monday, May 30, 2011

IT IS NOT LIKE IM DYING,just further the studies

Today,30thMay
I'll be registered to the UCSA 
for the persediaan timur tengah about 3 months

While the kids enjoying the semester break,
I will then continue my ambition
Miss the moment freaking out as this only the moment
where all my family members gathered together

Entering the college not will make me feel like 
"Tak payah online.study-study!".
and do the compulsory particular thing most of my friends did
"Bye FB and everyone:S"
NOT AT ALL.
IM STILL ALIVE.IM JUST LESS BEING ONLINE 

Frankly speaking,
Sad as leaving the room and house plus the TV.
Family and The Cat,Aslan  
All the hottest time before.
Now or Then,still i have to leave them

I LOVE YOU,
Encik Hamdan and Puan Rohana
I will not be such a loser kid that make my parents feel they're such a loser to have me

Assalamualaikum,till meet then :D



1 comment: