Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wow Wednesday

No, I am not single. I'm in a long distance relationship because my wife lives in the future.

One of my friends status




and the feeling just like 'WOW!',a simply superb  qoute then 
  
With the moment of yesterday,
Terbaiklah!Haha

Doing the english presentation.In formal way
And at the same time,
I was unlucky because kena provoked until the end 
But it is really cheer me up 
To be in the best group ever with WONDERFUL MEMBERS

Accompanied by some motivational words after that,
Yes,it makes me screaming !LOL/HAHA


As mr.pritam said i have a loud voice,just improve a lil bit of the eye contact
Insya-Allah next presentation maybe?
Anatomy test today - overall is okay.or boleh lah
that the common words usually used




I have a deep thought right now,
typically about something that i should not be think of.
SUCH A WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment