Monday, October 3, 2011

LEAVING YOU

"We only part to meet again."

3rd of October.
2240
Egyptian to be


WHOA.
Still the gloomy mood not there.
Maybe the tears out heavily tomorrow.
BUT
Such the time flies so fast.
The moment I played at school
Loafing with friends
Struggling for exams and such.
Now Im here to achieve my big dreams of the life.
Quite a hard hard  time to be Egyptians
Allah knows best .I believe that 

I'm starting to miss everyone.
I'm so sorry wouldn't make to meet each of you
I'm really sorry.
May Allah Bless You

To the family,friends and teachers.
Those harsh words, bad behavior, mean things
Apologize please?
Please forgive me as I am a normal person.
Your sacrifice,effort,time and your money and EVERYTHING
Thank you very much
Especially to my teachers and of course parents.
Without You, I won't might be this far.

Insya-Allah:)
Don't worry.
My blog is my everything!
Gonna miss you a lot.
XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. GOODLUCK babe in achieving your dreams.
    Post it when you arrive there okay.ASAP
    Hehee

    ReplyDelete