Sunday, April 29, 2012

Missing That And Those

Salam !
Yeay. 
Almost a month,Rindunya.
IDK why I ignore you, Mr.Schnook.
It seems I kept you away.

My life at Mesir getting beautifully arranged.
Friends, Lectures , The Prof
Boys.
Prefer the way I live my life now.
Siapa kata girls tak boleh survive?

Bunches of man around.
Ayah at Malaysia,Angah at Taiping.
Aman too
My stupid little guy friends !
We're still together.Heeeeee.

Plus The Greatest Woman In The World
EMAK
with
Beautiful Kind-Hearted Ladies 
Everywhere.

Allah always fair.
Forever after.
I Always Have Faith On That

120428
New Module : Blood.

Semangat sikit belajar.
Haha.
2 months to go!
BalikBalikBalikBalik
Missing all that awesome food.
Alahai.Rindunya :(
SKYPE NEVER ENOUGH

Excitability Increase.
Reason : Malaysia.
So, Diet harus dimulakan.
:D
By then
I can eat anything at Malaysia 
without getting fat.
Insya-Allah.
HAHA

PS: Doakan kami di sini :)





No comments:

Post a Comment