Friday, September 16, 2011

OKAY.AWKWARD

PUFFFH
A Half-Geek Day
Neighbours About.

I was playing some badminton 
back at our home - with Aiman.
Well.Imagine enough how my dress up then.
A mess for sure..Totally _______.
As well I focused on the game,suddenly a man behind my house.
Said:
"Assalamualaikum,dik.Mak dgn ayah ada?,
Panggilkan skjp boleh"

WHOA!
The moment he called me,I was like 'Alamak!Keseganan di situ'
After That,my mom told us to dress up
'Along,cepat siap!Jiran belakang ajak jamuan raya!'
Psss.I am dead for today.

Trying harded to avoid to go.
Unfortunately.:SSS
For the first time,I went to my neighbour house.
HEEE.As most of the neighb.are chinese.
So.I am unaware of them.

There,A double shock!
They have 3 boys.Walaweh.
HAHA.I just know after few months.
Their room was facing my room.
BUM!
JUST VERY AWKWARD TO SEE THEM.

Thereby,a few awkward minutes pass by.
-------------------------------------------
Back to home,I smile like crazy :S
OKAY.

#It seems they saw my super behaviour at house,LOL.
  So,Fatin.Please Don't Go Outside Randomly.




No comments:

Post a Comment