Friday, October 21, 2011

COOL.COLD.

OKAY.INI COOL.
My phrase everyday here.

Our life was up to date.
Encounter different behavior  and emotions.
Almost get bumped by taxi 
Smelly dirty rubbish saying Hey
Man hug and kiss each other.
That's normal.

The best part
MUSHRIF.
The girls gonna be accompany by guys everywhere.
in several condition
We can ask any guys to come.
INI COOL.
Once again.


PHEWPHEW
COLD.
The wind was cold.

Totally winter symptoms out there.
Bunches of winter coat,sweater etc upgrade the attention
WHOA!
Cold enough for us,the Malaysian.
Not the society around.They act very cool.
Wondering their immunity.HAHA.



Almost end the module.
One week left.
Next Thursday - A Hawr-moment Day!
The Module Exam:((
Yet.
I am not ready.

We're tense from assignment.
Not strongly pressure for me
For others.Maybe

Dear Allah.
Please help my friends and me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment