Saturday, December 10, 2011

Peace,weehee

Salam. Heee
Miss my doodle book .
About 2 weeks I left him alone.
Now it is time to grab him back.
HAWR!
Elmo:)
I want one please

Lot and a lot happened past two weeks.
Got to know
My first and foremost exam : 31/12 and 1/1
Luckily MCQ
Still worrying and giggling 
That both module was not a joke.

Our final?
Not decided yet.
Our U's asked our opinion.
Some kids are arguing about that the date.
Either before or after winter break?
Nah,They're just like kids :p
Ignore them
But I vote BEFORE!

Just back from Carefour.
Heee.
Smile on my face !
I bought three things at H&M.
If not there're sale,still one day I'll buy.
HAHA

Okay.Morning for tomorrow.
Whoa!
Bed to go
Btw.
Salam Maal Hijrah!
Jom Hijrah :)

When I see them,I meet you :))



No comments:

Post a Comment