Thursday, December 15, 2011

Youtuber,You're really destroyer

Salam.
Hawr . Hawr :)

Free for this week.
Less practical.Just lecture to move on
I wonder why.
Heeee.Scare to imagine.
Wondering how my schedule next week.
Okay.
Silence '___'

Know what?
Our winter break will be after final exam.
Alhamdullilah.
Finally.

By then 
Less or more than them intend to go Malaysia
For me.OBVIOUSLY NO!
2 weeks only
Got another plan on mind.
HAHA

TWO WEEKS LEFT FOR MIDTERM
WHOA!
But 
Out of blue
The passion towards the youtubers rising.
Freakin' Awesome.
I just can't stop.
Sam Tsui.Cristina Grimmie.Boyce Avenue.Christian Joseph.
Bla bla bla bla bla bla

Music was me.
Seriously.
Joe brooks :)

:D
Still
Hmmmph.

Please let the lag out.
I hope this bad behavior will stop for a while.
Do pray for my success :))))))))



No comments:

Post a Comment