Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Salam 2012!


Blog 1st Anni.
Whoa!

2nd day already.
Without rice.
Betting on myself to unfriend with rice.
Do pray ,hahahah

2012 now
How I miss my 2011.
About a year doing nothing.
A lot fun back then!
HAHA

Finally at Egypt.
Come to sense that world are cruel.
Everything need to be a thing.
Right?

Just finished our mid term.
Fuhhhh '___'
 2 papers : Each 50 and 35 minutes.
Studying like damn crazy,
Stressful quite ,
Yeah,last-minute for sure.
LOL

After last paper,
I spoiled myself shopping.
Carefour!
Bershka,H&M,Pull and Bear,Levis....
Gonna lost my life.
Sale-maniac.
As I went into , HEAVEN!
You'll know what happen next.
Hmmmph.HEEEE

4 am already.
Not sleepy yet
Watched Ombak Rindu.
Sorry,not my taste.
Typi-typic-typical love story

So,I played with Chicarito.
Okay,I miss my family :(
Luckily,
Chicarito was fit hardly into the luggage

No comments:

Post a Comment